Hey there! My name is Emily. I’ve always wanted to start a blog so I can share with the world my experiences and what I’m learning. I’m passionate about creating a life you love through Jesus. I have struggled with self harm and suicidal thoughts for a little over seven years now. I’ve been to counseling for five years, and I’ve been on medication for two years. It’s been a crazy journey but I’m healing and learning from my experience. I want to share with you ways I have been overcoming self harm tendencies and what God has taught me about those feelings.
This is what you can expect from this blog…
- A real, raw version of myself.
- My personal experience with faith and healing from self harm and suicidal thoughts and tendencies.
- What God is revealing to me in this current season
My reason why…
- I’m blogging publicly because I know there are many many people experiencing the same thoughts and feelings I do.
- I am not a licensed counselor, all I can offer is my personal experience in how I am continuing to grow through the trial.
- I would love to connect with you! You can contact me through my contact page with any questions or feedback, or just to say hey!
- I would like to see this blog form into a community of helping each other grow from our experiences in forming a life you love to live!
I’m so excited to go on this journey! In the future I hope to see more for this blog, but for right now it will be a simple platform on my experiences. I will post once a week every Tuesday!
If you made it this far, thank you so much for your support. I hope you have a lovely day!